Why train alone? Wouldn’t you rather have the camaraderie of a group focused on development and who won’t make fun of you for spending countless hours in spandex or speedos?
Don’t just take our word for it, TCMC was named the group to join by active.com (“10 Best Triathlon Cities in the USA – #5 Minneapolis“).
Our mission statement says, “The Twin Cities Multisport Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to promote the multisport lifestyle in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area through the development of athletes, events and community resources.” While many of us are triathletes, we welcome those who are not. In terms of the scope of the Club’s activities, we believe that “multisport” can be as diverse as our membership. Join us!
3 Things we want to do better in 2013:
- Better communication with members
- Break down barriers that potential new members find intimidating, i.e., more fun!
- Bring more value to members through high quality programming with coaching
- Simplified communication with members through Facebook group
2013 Annual Membership – $50
To renew your membership or to become a new member, click on the ‘Join Or Renew’ link below. We ask that you create an account and/or login to your existing account before paying. Once you are logged in clicking the link below will take you to the paypal link.
Key Membership Benefits
New for 2013—TCMC members will now have access to training sessions, classes, special events and clinics that are led/run by sport-specific, qualified coaches.
New for 2013—Thanks to our new training facility sponsor, Revolution de la Vie in Apple Valley, TCMC members will enjoy these additional benefits:
- A free 30-minute run gait analysis for any new TCMC member
- Monthly clinics hosted by Revolution de la vie exclusively for TCMC, free to members
- Weekly Saturday morning coach-led outdoor group rides, free to TCMC members
- A home base out of which to host various TCMC training/social activities—indoors & out
- A place to store Club gear
Valuable discounts from our sponsors
- Apple Auto Group (Title Sponsor) – 15% discount off services
- Grand Performance Bicycle Shop – 15% discount
- Run N Fun – 30% discount
- TC Running Company – 20% discount
- Discounted race entry fees for select events
Recurring group training
- Group rides
- Group runs, i.e., road and/or trail, track workouts
Special event training
- Supported century rides
- Open water swims
Clinics on a variety of topics based on member interest
- TCMC tri kits and other Club apparel/gear for purchase
- Use of Club-owned race gear: race wheels and bike transport boxes
- Club social events including happy hours and active/recreational stuff too!
Our website with events calendar, periodic email newsletters, and our members-only Facebook group will keep you connected with others who share your passion for the multisport lifestyle.
Connect with others to train with; find out about a multitude of endurance sports training/racing opportunities; find a mentor or a coach; get your questions answered; sell your stuff; brag about your race performances.
This is a group of individuals who will be part of representing the team and spreading the word as well as hosting clinics and other group events. If you are interested in becoming an ambassador please use the contact us form.